Skip to content

The Unsolved Murder of Irene “Frances” Gibbons

Click here to hear the Audio File of this case. And please do not forget to subscribe to the podcast and leave us a review. Positive reviews really help others find our show.

Hello, my loyal true crime readers.

I need your help. I’ve had a difficult locating a photo of Irene “Frances” Gibbons and I’d love to include one in this article. If you come across one, or know someone who might have one, please reach out. 

As always, thanks for reading!

~ Christine

Case File Overview 

In 1975, Strathroy, Ontario was a small town that, by all appearances, should have been a safe place to live. It is conveniently located 35 kilometres (22 miles) west of London and near Highway 402, one of the major trade links between Ontario, Canada and the Midwestern United States. 

At the time, Strathroy had a population of only around 7,500, so you might think crime would not have been a big issue… but you would be wrong. For instance, during the week of July 27, 1975, there were 70 “occurrences” investigated by local police – from tree limbs falling on vehicles, to hit and run accidents, to the cold-blooded murder of Irene “Frances” Gibbons. 

Frances Gibbons was born in Oxbow, Saskatchewan to Thomas Gibbons and Mary Angela Tyrrell. After spending some time in Mount Brydges, Ontario Frances and her mom relocated to Strathroy, larger village a short distance away, in 1953. 

Sadly, Frances’ mom died a couple years after they moved. Frances never married, and by time 1975 rolled around the 66-year-old was retired and had spent a couple decades living on her own. Before she retired, she worked at Kraftmaster, a factory in town that specialized in manufacturing art kits. This job was especially convenient for Frances because it was within walking distance of her house and she did not have a vehicle.

Everything started off as planned for Frances on Thursday July 31, 1975, in her quaint red bungalow on Keefer Street. 

After dressing in her brown polka-dot dress and eating breakfast, Frances set off on the 20-minute walk downtown from her southside home. Typically, once a week her best friend Ruby Toner drove Frances into town so she could pick up groceries and run other errands. But this week Ruby was unavailable. 

Once in town, Frances shopped for groceries at Foodland. She made the usual arrangements to have her groceries delivered later that afternoon. Then, she stopped in at Eaton’s on Front Street. During her errands, Frances passed by her neighbour Mina Hawkins on the street at approximately 11:00AM. 

When she was done in town, Frances walked back home, arriving around noon. Once she settled in, she chatted with a friend on the phone – this was the last time anyone heard from Frances. Her groceries were delivered on schedule at around 4:00PM, but no one answered the grocery delivery boy’s knocks on the front door. 

When Sandra Deboer, a young girl filling in for the usual newspaper carrier who was on vacation, delivered the newspaper she noticed the groceries in the grocery box on the front stoop and heard Frances’ dog Tommy barking inside the house. She later said Tommy was a “skittery, nervous little thing,” but he was barking more than usual on that Thursday compared to the other days of the week she had been by the house. 

The next day, Sandra stopped by to deliver the newspaper and to collect payment for the week. She noticed Tommy was barking even more and the groceries were untouched. 

On Saturday morning when Sandra arrived to drop off the newspaper she became very concerned. Tommy was still barking furiously, the newspapers from Thursday and Friday had not been brought inside, and the groceries were still on the stoop… margarine from inside one of the grocery bags had even melted all over the concrete by the door.  

Something was clearly wrong. 

Sandra went home and told her mother about what she had seen, and her mother quickly called the authorities. 

Police forced open Frances’ front door at 9:35AM on Saturday August 2. Once inside, they found Frances strangled to death and posed on her back on her bedroom floor. 

Authorities called the manager at Foodland and asked him to come to the house and identify Frances. Afterwards, the manager said, “Christ, all the years she lived here. I didn’t even know where she lived until I had to identify her body.” 

Once authorities determined her schedule, they estimated Frances was killed sometime after she talked to her friend on the phone but before the groceries were delivered at 4:00PM. It was unlikely she would have left the groceries out on her front step in the summer heat if she was able to answer the door. 

An autopsy was performed on Frances at London’s St. Joseph’s Hospital by Doctor Eleanor Davies. She confirmed Frances had been strangled to death with nylon stockings. She had been restrained with nylons and a “wad of rags, stockings, and other fabric was jammed into her mouth and down her throat.” The nylons used to tie her up matched the ones found in her mouth. 

Frances’ cause of death was officially listed as “asphyxia resulting from blockage of the air passage and strangulation.” There was no visible sign of sexual assault. But Doctor Davies reported foul play was definitely involved. 

DNA testing was not an option back in 1975. Frances’ entire house was dusted for fingerprints but nothing useful was found. 

Her murder remains unsolved. 

Case File Theories 

Someone from her inner circle 

Was Frances murdered by someone from her inner circle? Maybe. Some of the evidence suggests Frances was killed by someone she knew. 

For one thing, Frances was a careful, perhaps even a scared, person who always kept her doors locked. It is unlikely she would have willingly let a stranger into her home, but there was no sign of forced entry. This seems to suggest she opened her door to someone she knew. 

Also, the killer either had “good luck” or they were aware of Frances’ schedule. Was it someone who knew her friend Ruby would not be joining her that day on their customary weekly shopping trip? How many people in town could have known that information?

Not many. Frances kept to herself and did not have a large inner circle. It was reported at the time, “Those who knew her best didn’t know her well. And those who didn’t know her well hardly knew her at all.” People in town referred to Frances as “that quiet lady” and as “a bit of a recluse.” If someone from her small inner circle did kill her, given the limited number of potential suspects you would think her murder may have been solved. 

Frances only had one living relative – a brother named Thomas Gibbons who lived in Hamilton, Ontario. At the time of his sister’s murder Thomas was 62 years old. There was some surprise in the community when he went through with his wedding only a week after the tragic loss of his sister. 

But what motive could Thomas have had to murder his sister? Since Thomas was Frances’ only living relative I wonder if he inherited her estate. Nothing was reported about this, but if he did then I suppose it is possible this was his motive. I wish we knew if the authorities looked into his whereabouts the afternoon Frances was killed and ruled him out. It is important to note police never publicly suggested Thomas was suspect. 

If it was not someone from Frances’ small inner circle who killed her, then who did? 


Was Frances murdered by a stranger? This is also a possibility. 

There was no sign of a struggle and none of Frances’ nearby neighbors reported hearing any commotion or screams. But police believe she may have been compliant if a stranger somehow managed to talk his way into the house and said he was only there to rob her. 

Authorities also think it was possible the killer gained access to Frances’ home while she was in town and waited for her to return. There are a couple of problems with this theory. Why was there no sign of forced entry? And did the killer really just sit around and wait while she visited with her friend on the phone? It would be nice to know how long this conversation lasted. Five minutes? An hour? How much patience did the killer need to have for this scenario to be possible? 

If it was a stranger killing, the motive likely was not robbery. A little money seemed to be missing from Frances’ wallet, but other valuables were left in the home. Why did her murderer leave them behind? Police even checked her bank records to see if she had made any withdrawals and brought a large amount of money home for some reason… perhaps her killer was after that. But nothing raised any red flags. 

Maybe Frances’ murder was a sex crime. Even though there was no evidence of a sexual assault that does not mean the crime was not sexual in nature. It could be that evidence of a sex crime was missed. Moreover, tying someone up with nylons and then slowly strangling them to death is an intimate act and it suggests a predatory need for power and control over women. 

In fact, Frances had told her best friend Ruby she had been receiving “funny” phone calls “practically every night” for two to three weeks leading up to her murder. She said the calls were placed by a man she did not know, but Frances refused to disclose the content of the calls. Were they embarrassing? Threatening? We will never know. 

Frances did live across the street from what used to be Southdale Public School. She was killed in August, which means school was not in session at the time. This means her killer would have had ample opportunity to stalk Frances from the empty school grounds. 

If Frances’ murder was committed by a stranger, was he a one-and-done killer? Or was he responsible for the death of other women? 

Serial killer 

Was a serial killer tormenting southern Ontario in the mid-1970s? Surprisingly, this is highly likely. 

On November 8, 1975, an article in The London Free Press reported rewards totalling $38,500 (almost $200,000 in today’s money) were being offered to help solve the murders of seven southern Ontario women who had been killed over the previous 1.5 years. 

In addition to Frances’ murder, two of the murders occurred in the Strathroy area.  

On March 3, 1974, Judy Barksey, 19 years of age, was stabbed to death and her throat was slashed with a sharp object. Her body was discovered “in a pool of blood” near the Canadian National Railway (CNR) station behind Bailey Farm Supplies in Strathroy. Authorities believe Judy left her boarding house on Maitland Terrace and walked along Frank Street to Pizza Delight. Once there she picked up food and then took a fateful shortcut across the CNR property. Approximately 40 feet from her body police found soft drinks, candy bars, and a pizza; they believe Judy dropped these items as she attempted to fight off and escape her attacker. 

Louise Jenner, also 19 years of age, had her throat slashed on October 20, 1975. The crime occurred in her home on Highway 81 in Mount Brydges, which is around 11.5 kilometres (seven miles) from Strathroy. Her six-month-old daughter was sleeping in her crib during the crime but was unharmed. Louise’s body was found by her husband only a few hours after she was killed. There was a car seen near their home around the time of the murder; it was described as a “late model Oldsmobile Cutlas with opera windows, medium brown with a cream-coloured vinyl roof.” But witnesses could not provide a description of the driver. Police checked over 1800 cars registered from Windsor to Barrie that fit the description of this vehicle but nothing came of the lead. 

Were the murders of Judy, Frances, and Louise really connected? There was a tentative connection between Louise and Judy; they both worked at the same pizza place. The connection, though, was not that telling since their employment at the restaurant did not overlap, and they did not even work for the same owners. Also, no link was ever made between the young murder victims and 66-year-old Frances. Not only were their ages wildly different, but also they were both killed with a knife and Frances was strangled. No murder weapon was found at either of their crime scenes, whereas the stockings that killed Frances were left in her home. The only real similarities were all of the victims were women and no fingerprints were found at any of the three crime scenes. 

Taking all of this into consideration I think Judy and Louise’s murders could have been connected, but not Frances’. But the authorities think otherwise. 

The Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) had no leads in the murders of Judy, Frances, and Louise, but given the previously low murder rate in the region – the last murder before Judy occurred in 1925 – even without much evidence linking the crimes they found it difficult to believe they were not related. 

OPP Staff Superintendent J.S. Kay of the Criminal Investigations Branch said they “hadn’t ruled out a link between the three Strathroy murders.” He added there might even be a connection between the three murders and several others committed in nearby communities during the previous year: 

  • Pearl Inez Donald, 83, was stabbed to death in her home on October 14, 1975, in Oil Springs, 48 kilometres (30 miles) southeast of London. 
  • Aleitha Jane Henning, 57, was beaten and stabbed to death on September 20, 1975, in her home in Aton, 16 kilometres (10 miles) northwest of Mount Forest. 
  • Violet Semple, 81, was beaten to death and her house was set on fire November 2, 1975, in Markdale, about 80 kilometres (50 miles) north of Kitchener. 

Despite the belief some, if not all, of these cases were linked, this information never helped to solve any of the murders. 

For the three Strathroy murders alone, which includes Frances’ case, at least 10,000 interviews were conducted and mountains of paperwork were compiled. But Staff Superintendent Kay had to admit to the media “few solid leads had materialized.” Regardless, he stressed, “We are still looking for that common denominator.”

I think it is very plausible a serial killer was hunting in southern Ontario in the mid-1970s. Several of crimes discussed here may indeed be related. But it is still unclear if the person who stabbed and slashed the two young women to death in the Strathroy area is the same killer who strangled 66-year-old Frances. It is possible, but more evidence is needed for the theory to be rock solid. 

So, are there any other options? 

Murderer of Jane Burton McMurtie

Did the murderer of Jane Burton McMurtie also kill Frances? 

In October of 1973 there was a murder in Hensall, Ontario – 64 kilometres (40 miles) north of London – that seems similar to Frances’ murder. 

Like Frances, 93-year-old Jane Burton McMurtie lived alone. She resided in a large frame house on the main street in Hensall with her two beloved cats for 11 years after her husband passed away. She was last seen by neighbours on Thursday October 4, 1973, raking leaves out on her front lawn. 

The next day when Mrs. Fred Vivian arrived – Jane’s friend who delivered meals and helped with housework – she became suspicious when there was no answer after she knocked on the door. And she found the backdoor unlocked, which was unusual. She went home and called Jane but could not get through. It was later discovered the phone lines to Jane’s house had been cut. 

Jane’s friend called police. When they entered the home to do a welfare check they found Jane’s naked body on the floor of her bedroom. 

The murder of Jane was, without doubt, a sex crime. The Centre of Forensic Science in Toronto determined she had been sexually assaulted, whereas such blatant evidence was missing in Frances’ case. But as mentioned earlier, it is extremely likely Frances’ murder was a sex crime. 

Still, there are a couple of interesting differences in the cases. First, authorities found signs of attempted entry in at least two locations at Jane’s house… similar signs were never found at Frances’. Second, Jane’s phone lines had been cut – this did not occur at Frances’ house. However, it was later reported repairmen had been working on Jane’s phone line earlier in the week, leaving it quite possible whatever was wrong with her phone lines was somehow related to this work and not at all connected to her murder. 

An autopsy on Jane was done at Stratford General Hospital. Jane, like Frances, was strangled with nylons. The nylons were not tied with a typical knot. Rather, the “elaborate and tightly fastened restraints [were] made by someone who no doubt had done this before.” It appeared as though the perpetrator had tied Jane up with one pair of nylons then grabbed another pair and tightened it slowly around her throat while they assaulted her. 

Jane’s killing suggested the work of a “sadistic sexual homicide.” This was not the type of killing done by a panicked burglar who had been caught in the act. Moreover, this kind of killer seems extremely likely to kill again. 

Did this killer murder Frances around a year and nine months after murdering Jane? I think this is a possibility given the similarities in the cases. 

Forty-seven days after Jane’s murder, Llyod George Salter of Kippen, Ontario was charged with her murder. Little is known about this trial, but in April of 1974 a jury found the 39-year-old sheet metal worker not guilty after deliberating for only 3.5 hours after a 9-day trial. 

As in Frances’ case, Jane’s murder remains unsolved. 

Who do you think murdered Frances? 

Frances was mourned by her few loved ones and laid to rest in Strathroy’s Roman Catholic Cemetery. Justice for Frances has yet to be attained. 

And the community of Strathroy still waits for answers. 

Shortly after Frances’ horrific murder, Police Chief William Smith said, “If a woman in this town isn’t afraid, then there’s something the matter with her.” The residents of Strathroy were terrified. Before the crime spree in the region, few people locked their doors. After the killings, locks sold out at the local hardware store. 

The grocery store manager explained, “It’s a small town and people are shook. Not just old people, but everyone.” People were not only scared for their safety, but also they were worried about being questioned by police and having people in the community think they were guilty. This begs the question how much this reticence to share information hampered the investigation.

If you have any information about Frances’ murder, contact the Strathroy-Caradoc police at 519-245-1250. Or, if you can assist authorities with any of the other murders mentioned in this article call the Royal Canada Mounted Police at 613-993-7267.  

Murder City. Michael Arntfield, Friesen Press, 2015. 

“If A Woman In This Town Isn’t Afraid, Then There’s Something The Matter With Her.” The Windsor Star, March 13, 1976. 

“Strathroy Murders May Be Linked.” The London Free Press, February 25, 1976. 

“Tips On 7 Area Killings Worth $38,500 To Police.” The London Free Press, November 8, 1975. 

“Strathroy Police.” The Age Dispatch, August 7, 1975.

“Woman Found Dead, Victim Of Strangulation.” The Age Dispatch, August 7, 1975. 

“‘Quiet Lady’: Murder Victim Now Known In Strathroy.” The London Free Press, August 6, 1975. 

“Murder Acquittal.” The Globe and Mail, April 5, 1974. 

“Charge Laid In Hensall Murder.” Zurich Citizen News, November 22, 1973. 

“Police Continue Hunt For Possible Clues.” Zurich Citizens News, October 11, 1973. 

“Woman, 93, Victim.” The Globe and Mail, October 8, 1973. 

“Ontario Highway 402.” Wikipedia, n.d. 

“Strathroy-Caradoc.” Wikipedia, n.d. 

Interested in unsolved cold cases? Check out the disappearance of Leah Roberts and the murder of Shirley Fawcett-Kivlin.

Liked it? Take a second to support Christine on Patreon!
Published inUnsolved Murder Files



  1. JM JM

    Hmmm… what if it was one of her neighbors? They would know where she lived… now these are wild guesses so i dont know if they are true, but what if either a neighbor or maybe the delivery guy? what if she opened the door and he set them down, brought her inside to kill her? I know it seems unlikely but just a wild guess…

    • Christine Christine

      Hi JM – You never know! It possibly could be someone Frances would have opened the door for since there was no sign of forced entry…

  2. James R Propst James R Propst

    There may have been something else that all of those women had in common- being that they were all old= who mowed their lawns, gardeners? She said that she got phone calls prior to the attack. The person either knew her in some capacity or had access to the phone book and knew what name to look up. If was in fact a company that did the mowing for example, those people would have access to name and possible age. I know that milk was also still delivered to the homes back then… there is a link that is being overlooked!

    • Christine Christine

      Hi James. Thanks for reading and for sharing all your great insights. You raise an excellent point. Some police truly thought the cases were linked and searched long and hard for a connection between the women to no avail. It’s extremely likely this would have included tradespeople, casual labour help, etc. and looking for connections through these individuals. Hopefully when/if the files are dusted off they review all of that previous work. Something may have been missed!

  3. Seif Elsofany Seif Elsofany

    What if it was an Intentional suicide? If someone had murdered her Tommy the dog wouldn’t just sit there and bark he would attack and injure the killer and in the report there was no blood or any signs of struggle in the house and in the victim herself, However the motive is beyond me, Maybe something went down in these phone calls and was psychologically harassed or was told something unpleasant from someone she knew, but this is far fetched if we take into account how she was killed with nylon stockings and rags “jammed” down her throat. Another Possibility was that she was killed by someone who was visiting her frequently and because the killer restrained her with the rags her scream would be silenced and will not be heard, this may explain the lack of the dog action in this scenario as dogs are unable to hear low frequencies, after killing her the killer goes out of the house before the groceries are there and as he leaves the dog notices his owner’s status and barks at whoever left knowing he was just with her but it’s too late. It can be deduced that the second scenario may have been done by a professional killer due to non-existence of any prints or clues, But in my opinion there is a deep overlooked detail which we haven’t considered, if it was done by a killer who knew his ways he would atleast try to subdue the dog using quiet and quick means, Anyone who wants to commit a crime unhindered must remove any obstacle that stops him including a Guard or a dog, if we think like a professional killer we wouldn’t leave something so dangerous like a dog to hinder our crime so we must take action against it. These are all long shots and weird speculations but these are just my theories that might explain who and how the culprit committed his crime and how it might be suicide (which is unrealistic if you ask me). PS: Sorry for my bad English im not a native speaker.

    • Christine Christine

      Hi Seif. Thanks for reading and for taking the time to share your thoughts. I think given how Frances died it is not possible that she killed herself. Frances was tied up with stockings and strangled to death. It takes minutes to die from asphyxia (her cause of death) and when she passed out she would have lost her grip and would have started to breath again. I do agree that she could have been killed by someone she knew. I believe her dog was a small dog and not all dogs are confrontational. The dog was barked constantly anytime anyone came by. None of that seems odd to me. The dog would not have been able to fight off Frances’ killer. I also think you are right… if it was a professional killer they may have killed the dog. I can’t get past thinking her murder is somehow related to the stalking/harassment she was subjected to. Thanks again for sharing your thought-provoking ideas. And your English is great! Take care ~ Christine

  4. shaelyn haynes shaelyn haynes

    I wonder if Russell Johnson (the bedroom killer, the balcony killer) was ever on their suspect list. He lived about an hour and a half away from Irene but I thought it was kinda weird how he has a victim for every year besides 1975 and his whereabouts were unknown. Russell went after women between 20-50 which makes me doubt it was him but who’s to say he didn’t mistake her age. These are just my personal thoughts and theories though.

    • Christine Christine

      Hi Shaelyn. Thanks for reading and for taking the time to comment. Interesting thought! I’m not sure if Russell Johnson was ever on the suspect list. I sure hope they checked him out. Mind you, you’re right… Irene was outside of the usual age range of his victims. And it looks like he primarily focused on women in apartment buildings. Take care and thanks again!

    • Anonymous researcher Anonymous researcher

      I’m not sure if it was Johnson, given the completely different crime scene signatures, but I never thought about it! It’s worth noting.

      According to Murder City, London detective Dennis Alsop tried, unsuccessfully, to connect Frances’s murder with the murder of Priscilla Merle, but–again– both cases are so different.

  5. Philip Bing Philip Bing

    It wouldn’t be her brother, she had no estate, she lived in a shack. She and her mother were poor. She had just picked up her pension check and that was her food shopping day. Her life was hand to mouth sadly.

    Her neighbour was a creepy little guy who didn’t work and the police questioned him but couldn’t prove anything. He was home all day and could easily watch her comings and goings. Most town people thought he did it. The family moved away after the murder. He has since died. It was sudden so there was no known deathbed confession.

    • Christine Christine

      Hi Philip. Thanks for reading and for offering your insights on the case! You must be from the area to know so many details about Frances and her neighbour? If you have any links to articles with this info please consider sharing the links so we can check them out. Sadly, as more time passes, I think it’s less and less likely this case will ever be solved. Thanks again and happy holidays ~ Christine

      • Philip Bing Philip Bing

        Hi again Christine, the poverty part can be seen by her very small home (doesn’t even have eavesdroves) and pauper’s grave marker. I am from the town and the same neighborhood as Frances (she did not go by Irene gentle readers) so it’s all oral history you might say. I mainly spoke up because I didn’t want the brother to be considered a suspect. Petty cash theft by a neighbour is more likely than an estate scheme by her brother.

        • Christine Christine

          Hi Philip. Thanks for the clarification and for sharing your local knowledge. We appreciate it! Take care ~ Christine

        • Anonymous researcher Anonymous researcher

          Philip, this is very interesting. I agree, I do not think it was anyone close to Frances. It seems as though she might have been stalked for a few weeks prior to her murder, and she received weird phone calls. Do you know if this neighbour had any history of weird public behaviour like voyeurism, exhibitionism, obscene phone calls, etc.?

        • Anonymous researcher Anonymous researcher

          Philip, I keep circling back to your comment. Frances was murdered on the one day when her friend did not pick her up to take her to Foodland for her weekly groceries. I don’t think this is a coincidence; they had a window of opportunity to break into her house & they knew she would come back alone. Whoever did this kept close tabs on her home.

          However, I keep thinking that it would be quite brazen to commit a crime like this next door. Rossmo’s formula dictates that there is usually a buffer zone between an offender’s home location & a given crime scene. But… who knows? Whoever did this had some sense of Frances’s habits & schedule; either they lived close to her or they had some reason (work? Southdale PS?) to be in that neighbourhood in the middle of a weekday.

          Another possibility: Frances lived across the street from Southdale Public School. As I mentioned in another comment, it’s possible that there were workers at the school during the summer. I also think that schoolyards might be vice locations for unsavoury activities, especially in the middle of summer.


    Even though this might not be true. There might be high chances that it was someone from her inner circle? It possibly might be someone who wanted her to gain her trust like her neighbour there might be a chance where she invited them to come over and have a drink and talk in there house but when the neighbour was about to go could have put something between the door to stop it from closing and could have sneaked in. But my opinion is that it is someone who is jealous of her. It definitely isn’t a forced entry it is someone that frances open the door for and let in. Like delivery guy it could likely be him.

    • Christine Christine

      Hi Karina! Thanks for reading and for sharing your thoughts. I’ve always felt it could indeed have been someone Frances knew. Here’s hoping one day soon this case is solved!

  7. Anonymous researcher Anonymous researcher

    Hello there! I just want to mention that I contributed the research for this article & its accompanying podcast anonymously. My information is based upon newspaper files that I obtained through the Strathroy library, London Public Library, and Huron County Library’s digital newspaper collection (for info about McMurtie). Thank you, Christine, for shedding light on this case.

    I am from the area & my family has a slight Christian Magee connection. This case has always struck me as very curious. I believe that older women in detached houses were common targets in this era– unfortunately, we do not seem to remember them.

    I stumbled across the McMurtie case when I was trying to identify victims with demographic similarities. In the absence of any information aside from what I have pulled from digital archives, I cannot be certain if there is any connection, but I think it is worth it to bring this case to light as well.

    I agree, I do not think that the brother is connected. It seems as though Frances was stalked by a stranger. Two things strike me about the case: the details at the crime scene (the elaborate knots) and the location. Frances lived at the head of a T intersection across from what was then known as Southdale Public School. Her house was very visible from the street. She died in late July, when the school yard was likely to be emptier. It would be interesting to know if there was any construction or other work being done at the school yard at this time.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

© 2023 The True Crime Files. All Rights Reserved.

Don’t miss a case! Subscribe to The TCF Newsletter to receive an article roundup, true crime news, and special offers.


Pin It on Pinterest